Youth Service Fund

 

The Youth Service Fund (YSF) supports youth and youth ministries in their endeavors to live and grow as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ. It was established by the United Methodist Church to support youth and youth ministries around the world in their endeavors to live and grow as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ. The Susquehanna Conference supports the global Youth Service Fund with 30% of all raised funds. The remaining 70% of funds are distributed by the discernment of the Young People’s Ministry Council. Grants are administered to ministries and experiences that further the mission and priorities of the Susquehanna Conference Young People’s Ministry Council. The Youth Service Fund 2025 Grant Applications are now being accepted through October 31, 2024.

 

Guidelines

All applications receive prayerful consideration. Priority is given to applicants that are:

  1. Youth-led
  2. Creating or Expanding New or Existing Ministries
  3. Racially and Ethnically inclusive
  4. Produce documentation of other funding
  5. UM ministries receive first consideration, followed by ecumenical and cooperative ministries, secular programs are also considered