Safety Talks & Alerts
Chemicals & YOU - You may use a number of chemicals every day – but do you know how to protect yourself from exposure and what to do if you are accidentally exposed to chemicals?
Please follow these guidelines so that YOU don’t injure yourself.
Safety Talks by Month
- January - Report Injuries
- February - Snow Shoveling
- March - Protect your back & Avoid Back Injuries - Child care
- April - Keep It Neat & General Hazards
- May - Conference Wants to Hear from YOU!
- June - Bloodborne Pathogens
- July - Heat Stress
- August - Prevent Falls on Stairs
- September - Ladder Safety
- October - Chemical Safety
- November - Office Safety
- December - Winter Walking
RECENT SAFETY ALERT
Prevent Tripping Hazards - A church employee was seriously injured after tripping over a personal item left on the floor in their office.