Safety Talks & Alerts
Wellness is such an important topic. August’s safety topic is physical wellness.
Safety Talks by Month
- January - Winter Walking
- February - Snow Shoveling
- March - Use Mats to Reduce Slips & Falls
- April - Childcare Safety Assessment
- May - Coping with Stress
- June - Bloodborne Pathogens
- July - Heat Stress
- August - Physical Wellness
- September - Ladder Safety
- October - Chemical Safety
- November - Prepare Now for Wet Weather
- December - Keep It Neat Revised
RECENT SAFETY ALERT
A conference employee was recently injured while moving furniture.
Please follow these guidelines so you do not hurt yourself.
- *Careful Cutting
- Snow Blower Safety
- New tool to combat slips and falls on ice and snow
- Conference Safety Committee Needs YOU!
- Watch Your Step on Stairs
- Salt & Shovel Strains
- Trash Cans & Ice
- Promptly Report Workplace Injuries
- Prevent File Cabinets from Tipping Over
- Trip Hazards Abound!
- Prevent Slips & Falls!
- Early Childhood - Slip/Trip/Fall Risks
- Strain from Lifting Pallets
- Avoid Slips/Falls on Snow and Ice!
- Caring for an Upset Child Safely
- Watch Out for Ice
- Should I be Lifting This?
- Watch Your Step!