Safety Talks & Alerts
Chemicals & YOU
You may use a number of chemicals every day – but do you know how to protect yourself from exposure and what to do if you are accidentally exposed to chemicals? READ MORE
Safety Talks by Month
- January - Winter Walking
- February - Snow Shoveling
- March - Workstation Ergonomics
- April - Keep It Neat
- May - Coping with Stress
- June - Bloodborne Pathogens
- July - Heat Stress
- August - Prevent Falls on Stairs
- September - Ladder Safety
- October - Chemical Safety
- November - Prepare NOW for Winter Weather
- December - Intro. Safety Committee Website
RECENT SAFETY ALERT
Conference Safety Committee Needs YOU!
Do you have an interest in Safety? Introducing the Conference Safety Lead Program!
Safety Leads are Conference employees and/or volunteers who serve as conduits between local church employees and the Susquehanna Conference Safety Committee.
A number of resources are available to assist Safety Leads fulfill the duties of the role and assist your local church steward the health and safety of Church employees and resources. Learn More
- *Conference Safety Committee Needs YOU!
- Watch Your Step on Stairs
- Salt & Shovel Strains
- Trash Cans & Ice
- Promptly Report Workplace Injuries
- Prevent File Cabinets from Tipping Over
- Trip Hazards Abound!
- Prevent Slips & Falls!
- Early Childhood - Slip/Trip/Fall Risks
- Strain from Lifting Pallets
- Avoid Slips/Falls on Snow and Ice!
- Caring for an Upset Child Safely
- Watch Out for Ice
- Should I be Lifting This?
- Watch Your Step!