Safety Talks & Alerts
Even Office Work Can be Risky!
Did you know? Office workers are TWICE AS LIKELY to suffer a disabling injury from a fall than non-office workers.
Check out these tips for being safe.
Safety Talks by Month
- January - Winter Walking & Snow Shoveling
- February - Burn Prevention & Fire Safety
- March - Protect Your Back
- April - Office Work Safety
- May - Coping with Stress
- June - Bloodborne Pathogens
- July - Heat Stress
- August - Physical Wellness
- September - Ladder Safety
- October - Office Fire & Electrical Concerns
- November - Preparing for Winter
- December - Keep It Neat Revised
PA Department of Labor & Industry Recorded Webinar Safety Meetings & Talk Sheets
RECENT SAFETY ALERT
A conference employee was recently injured while moving furniture.
Please follow these guidelines so you do not hurt yourself.
- *Careful Cutting
- Snow Blower Safety
- New tool to combat slips and falls on ice and snow
- Conference Safety Committee Needs YOU!
- Watch Your Step on Stairs
- Salt & Shovel Strains
- Trash Cans & Ice
- Promptly Report Workplace Injuries
- Prevent File Cabinets from Tipping Over
- Trip Hazards Abound!
- Prevent Slips & Falls!
- Early Childhood - Slip/Trip/Fall Risks
- Strain from Lifting Pallets
- Avoid Slips/Falls on Snow and Ice!
- Caring for an Upset Child Safely
- Watch Out for Ice
- Should I be Lifting This?
- Watch Your Step!