Are you looking for some financial support to start a Fresh Expression or assist with New Church Development? Grants that are available include the following:
- Worship Technology-Equipment and/or programs which can be used to increase a church’s reach through online or other types of hybrid processes.
- First-Time Guest Hospitality- A variety of ways to welcome new people and make them feel at home in your church. Examples include, but are not limited to: signage (inside and out), welcome center items, training and resources, etc.
- Evangelism (Reaching New People)-Innovative ways to reach those who are not currently connected to a church.
- Discipleship-Resources designed to grow those who are in the congregation now closer to Christ. Resources and programs to equip the ministry of the church to make disciples who make disciples.
- Generative Ministry (Starting a New Ministry)-Resources for churches who are starting a new ministry of some type to serve their congregation and/or their community.
- Celebrate Recovery/Recovery Ministry- Resources for churches who are starting a new recovery focused ministry or growing an existing recovery ministry.
- New Church Start (Fresh Expressions, Multi-Site, Adoption Model, Vital Merger, etc.)-Resources for individuals or churches/charges who are working to start a new church with the intention of reaching new people.
All churches are welcome to apply. Grants received will be processed each quarter by the end of the following quarter. The deadline for the following grant cycles are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31. For example: a grant request received in July will be processed by December 31. Priority will be given to requests that have not received funds in the past year. Please complete and submit your grant application below. We are unable to accept handwritten applications.